Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cheddar Ranch Chicken

I had all of these ingredients on hand tonight, so I decided to give this recipe a try. This dish turned out to be very good and something I would make again. (We're kind of ranch dressing snobs around here, so I did make my own ranch dressing using Hidden Valley's dressing mix.)

1/2 cup ranch dressing
1 Tbsp flour
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Combine dressing with flour in a shallow bowl. Coat each chicken breast well with dressing mixture. Place in ungreased baking dish. Distribute remaining ranch dressing mixture on top of each chicken breast. Combine cheddar and Parmesan cheeses; sprinkle evenly on chicken. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment